Supporting you in integrating your holistic health and wellbeing strategy across your organisation
It goes without saying that your business is only as healthy as you and your staff are. When your employees enjoy good health and feel great, they perform better. They’re more likely to give their best and to contribute to your organisation’s success. If you’re committed to investing in your employees’ wellbeing, there are a number of ways I can support you.’
‘I’ll help you look after your staff –
your greatest asset!’
How can I help your organisation?
By supporting you to invest in your staff, I can help you create:
- an organisation that prides itself on taking preventative measures for enhanced health and wellbeing
- a workforce that supports your organisational goals and mission with a positive mindset
- a team with increased resilience and a ‘can-do-attitude’
- an organisation that is proactively committed to improving mental wellness by tackling workplace stress, anxiety and depression
THIS will LEAD TO:
- a happier workforce with higher levels of commitment and loyalty
- reduced absenteeism as a result of addressing the root cause of recent or long-term health conditions
- improved morale where employees feel more motivated and aligned to organisational goals and objectives
- increased energy levels enabling staff to achieve greater results
- greater productivity, and ultimately increased PROFIT and SUCCESS!
‘People mean business!’
HOW CAN I ASSIST YOUR organisation?
I am able to offer your organisation face-to-face and online consultations
to help employees with an individualised treatment plan to address:
Mental and emotional issues such as: as: stress, anxiety, depression, low confidence and self-esteem
Physical conditions such as: persistent coughs, colds, stomach upsets, migraines and headaches, musculoskeletal issues, asthma, allergies, injuries and more.
WHEN IS THIS SERVICE AVAILABLE?
This service is available to staff and managers during office hours.
WHERE IS THIS SERVICE AVAILABLE?
Face to face consultations are generally available within a 40 mile radius of West London or globally available online via Zoom. For further information please contact me to discuss.
Additionally, I deliver health and wellbeing talks/workshops on:
You don’t build a business; you build your staff and then your staff will build your business
and that’s what I’ll help you do.’
As a Human Resource Management graduate, I have been committed to supporting staff in the workplace right from the outset of my career. I always had a desire to bring out the best in people!
Upon graduating in human resource management, the first 7 years of my employment life involved working in a range of HR roles both in the public sector and the corporate world. This included Hampstead Health Authority, British Telecom and The Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea. In 2000, I took the plunge to follow my passion of working with individuals at a much deeper level. I embarked on a 5-year course studying homeopathy whilst continuing to work part-time in customer focussed roles with The London Borough of Hillingdon and Slough Borough Council whilst raising our two young children. I am very grateful for all the experience I have consolidated over this time as it has been invaluable in delivering my full-time business as Rebalancing Life.
Since 2012, I have also been employed as an Adult Education Tutor delivering talks and health and wellbeing workshops too.
It all starts with having the right mindset, confidence, self-belief – the power to transform our health and life lies within each one of us!