Supporting you in integrating your holistic health and wellbeing strategy across your organisation
It goes without saying that your business is only as healthy as you and your staff are. When your employees enjoy good health and feel great, they perform better. They’re more likely to give their best and to contribute to your organisation’s success. If you’re committed to investing in your employees’ wellbeing, there are a number of ways I can support you.’
‘I’ll help you look after your staff
– your greatest asset!’
How can I help your organisation?
By supporting you to invest in your staff, I can help you create:
- an organisation that prides itself on taking preventative measures for enhanced health and wellbeing
- a workforce that supports your organisational goals and mission with a positive mindset
- a team with increased resilience and a ‘can-do-attitude’
- an organisation that is proactively committed to improving mental wellness by tackling workplace stress, anxiety and depression
This will lead to:
- a happier workforce with higher levels of commitment and loyalty
- reduced absenteeism as a result of addressing the root cause of recent or long-term health conditions
- improved morale where employees feel more motivated and aligned to organisational goals and objectives
- increased energy levels enabling staff to achieve greater results
- greater productivity, and ultimately increased PROFIT and SUCCESS!
I am able to offer your organisation face-to-face and online consultations to help employees with an individualised treatment plan to address:
Mental and emotional issues such as: stress, anxiety, depression, low confidence and self-esteem
Physical conditions such as: s persistent coughs, colds, stomach upsets, migraines and headaches, musculoskeletal issues, asthma, allergies, injuries and more.
For staff and managers during office hours.
Additionally, I deliver health and wellbeing talks/workshops on:
Wellness with Homeopathy
Wellness with Chakra Balancing
Treating Hay Fever Symptoms Naturally
Treating Winter Coughs and Colds with Homeopathy
You don’t build a business; you build your staff and then your staff will build your business …
… and that’s what I’ll help you do.’
As a Human Resource Management graduate, I have been committed to supporting staff in the workplace right from the outset of my career. I always had a desire to bring out the best in people!
After 7 years of working in a HR environment and raising a young family, I took the plunge to follow my passion of working with individuals at a much deeper level. I embarked on a 5-year course in homeopathy whilst continuing to work in a customer focussed role. I wanted to help individuals realise their true potential, to get the best out of their health and life so that they could fulfil their goals and dreams, not only in their personal life, but in their work life too, and that’s what I’ve been doing now, since 2005.
Since 2012, I have also been employed as an Adult Education Tutor delivering talks and health and wellbeing workshops too.
It all starts with having the right mindset, confidence, self-belief – the power to transform our health and life lies within each one of us!